SSC MTS Recruitment 2023 – Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has invited the recruitment for Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) posts. Candidates can apply for This Recruitment directly by submitting their application form through the official website. All details related to SSC MTS Recruitment 2023 recruitment are given below in this post and are also available on the official website of the employer.
For SSC MTS Job 2023, SSC MTS Online Form 2023, SSC MTS Vacancy 2023 Haryana Latest Job 2023, and SSC Job 2023 please Visit HaryanaAlert.In Regularly. All the details related to SSC MTS Recruitment 2023 like Notification, Eligibility, Qualification, Age Limit, Results, Previous Papers, Apply Online, How to Apply, Exam Date, Answer Key, Syllabus, and Admit CardImportant Dates, Application Fees, Salary, etc are given below.
|Vacancy Organization||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Name of Post||Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)|
|Total Number of Posts||1558|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 18000- 56900/-|
|Job Location||All India|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Category||Centre Govt Jobs|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
SSC MTS Recruitment 2023
➡️ Important Date ⬅️
- Application Form Start Date:- June 30, 2023
- Application Form Last Date:- July 21, 2023
- Last date and time for making online fee
payment:- 22 July 2023
- Dates of „Window for Application Form
Correction‟ and online payment of Correction Charge :- 26 July 2023 to 28 July 2023
- Exam Date:- September, 2023
➡️ Application Fee ⬅️
- General/OBC/EWS Candidates:- Rs 100/-
- SC/ST/Female Candidates:- Rs 0/-
- Application Fees Payment Mode:- Online
➡️ Age Limit ⬅️
- Minimum Age:- The minimum age of the candidate should be 18 years.
- Maximum Age:- The maximum age of the candidate should be 25 years for MTS and Havaldar in CBN (Department of Revenue).and 27 years for Havaldar in CBIC (Department of Revenue) and a few posts of MTS
- Age Relaxation:- Age Relaxation as per Government Rules. For Complete information About Age Relaxation please visit the official Website.
➡️ Total Number of Post ⬅️
- Total Number Of Posts:- 1558
- MTS : 1198 (approx.)
- Havaldar in CBIC and CBN : 360
➡️ Educational Qualifications ⬅️
- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS):- 10th Pass
➡️ Latest Govt Jobs ⬅️
➡️ How To Apply ⬅️
- Mode of Apply This Vacancy:- Through Online.
- Job Location:- All India.
- Check the Eligibility from the official notification
- Click on the Apply Online Link given below
- Fill out the application form
- Upload the required documents
- Pay Application Fees
- Print the Application Form
➡️ Salary Details ⬅️
- Salary For This Vacancy:- Rs. 18000- 56900/-
- For More Salary details please go to the official notification.
➡️ Selection Process ⬅️
- The selection for this Vacancy will be done in the following stages:-
- CBT Written Exam
- Physical Test (PET/ PST)- Only for Havaldar Posts
- Document Verification
- Medical Exam.
- For the Complete Selection Process please go to the official notification.
➡️ Important Link ⬅️
|Region||Havaldar PET/ PST Admit Card|
➡️ Documents Required ⬅️
- Aadhar Card.
- Date of Birth Certificate (If Available).
- Educational qualifications Certificate.
- Residence Certificate.
- Caste certificate (Exclude General Category).
- One Passport Size Photograph.
- For Complete Information Read Notification.
SSC MTS Recruitment 2023: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. How to apply for SSC MTS Recruitment 2023?
Ans. Apply online from the website www.ssc.nic.in
Important Note About This Recruitment
- The purpose of our website is to provide you with only job-related information like a new job and admit card. Have to provide exam date etc. No mobile messages or calls of any kind are received from our side. Therefore, the website will not be responsible for any fraud, make sure to check the recruitment at your level before applying. Although all the information is thoroughly checked from our side, if still, any error remains then you can inform us through email, all of you are requested to go through the official information thoroughly before filling out the form. Read it, so that you do not suffer any financial and mental loss.