Supreme Court of India Vacancy 2022: Supreme Court Of India (SCI) has invited the Applicants for the Junior Court Assistant posts. Interested Candidates can apply directly by submitting their application form through the official website. All details related to Supreme Court of India Vacancy 2022 recruitment are given below in this post and are also available on the official website of the employer.
For Supreme Court of India Job 2022, Supreme Court of India Online Form 2022, Supreme Court of India Vacancy 2022 Haryana Latest Job 2022, and SSC Job 2022 please Visit HaryanaAlert.In Regularly. All the details related to Supreme Court of India Vacancy 2022 like Notification, Eligibility, Qualification, Age Limit, Results, Previous Papers, Apply Online, How to Apply, Exam Date, and Admit CardImportant Dates, Application Fees, Answer Key, Syllabus, Salary, etc are given below.
|Recruitment Organization||Supreme Court Of India (SCI)|
|Post Name||Junior Court Assistant posts|
|Salary/ Pay Scale||As Per Supreme Court Of India Norms.|
|Last Date to Apply||July 18, 2022|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
Supreme Court Of India (SCI)
Supreme Court of India Vacancy 2022
Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2022
➡️ Important Date ⬅️
- Application Form Starting Date:- June 18, 2022.
- Application Form Last Date:- July 18, 2022.
- Exam Date:- Update Soon
➡️ Application Fee ⬅️
- General/OBC/EWS Candidates:- Rs 500/-
- SC/ST/ESM Candidates:- Rs 250/-
- Persons with Disabilities:- Rs 250/-
- Application Fees Payment Mode:- Online
➡️ Age Limit ⬅️
- Minimum Age:- The minimum age of the candidate should be 18 years.
- Maximum Age:- The maximum age of the candidate should be 30 years.
- Age Relaxation:- For SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rules. For Complete information please visit the official Website.
➡️ Total Number of Post ⬅️
- Total Number Of Posts:- 290
➡️ Educational Qualifications ⬅️
- Junior Court Assistant:- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University and Minimum speed of 35 w.p.m. in English Typing on Computer and Knowledge of Computer operation.
➡️ How To Apply ⬅️
- Mode of Apply This Vacancy:- Through Online.
- Job Location:- Delhi.
- Check the Eligibility from the official notification
- Click on the Apply Online Link given below
- Fill out the application form
- Upload the required documents
- Pay Application Fees
- Print the application Form
➡️ Salary Details ⬅️
- Salary For This Vacancy:- As Per Supreme Court Of India Norms.
- For More Salary details please go to the official notification.
➡️ Selection Process ⬅️
- The selection in this Recruitment will be done in the following stages:-
- Objective Written Exam
- English Typing Test on Computer
- Descriptive Test (English) of Comprehension, Precis Writing, and Essay
- Document Verification
- Medical Exam.
- For the Complete Selection Process please go to the official notification.
➡️ Important Link ⬅️
➡️ Documents Required ⬅️
- Aadhar Card.
- Date of Birth Certificate (If Available).
- Educational qualifications Certificate.
- Residence Certificate.
- Caste certificate (Exclude General Category).
- One Passport Size Photographs.
- For Complete Information Read Notification.
Supreme Court of India Vacancy 2022: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. How to apply for Supreme Court of India Vacancy 2022?
Ans. Apply online from the website www.sci.gov.in
Q. What is the last date to apply for Supreme Court of India Vacancy 2022?
Ans. July 18, 2022
Important Note About This Recruitment
- The purpose of our website is to provide you with only job-related information like a new job and admit card. Have to provide exam date etc. No mobile messages or calls of any kind are received from our side. Therefore, the website will not be responsible for any fraud, make sure to check the recruitment at your level before applying. Although all the information is thoroughly checked from our side, if still, any error remains then you can inform us through email, all of you are requested to go through the official information thoroughly before filling the form. Read it, so that you do not suffer any financial and mental loss.