UGC NET December 2022 Notification, Exam Date, Application Form: National Testing Agency, NTA has released the latest notification for the NET June 2022. Interested Candidates can apply directly by Submitting their application form through the Official website. All details related to UGC NET December 2022 Notification, Exam Date, and Application Form recruitment are given below in this post and also available on the official website of the employer.
For UGC NET 2022, UGC NET Online Form 2022, Haryana Latest Job 2022, SSC Job 2022 please Visit HaryanaGovtJobs.Co.In Regularly. All the details related to UGC NET December 2022 Notification like, Eligibility, Qualification, Age Limit, Results, Previous Papers, Apply Online, How to Apply, Exam Date, Answer Key, Syllabus, and Admit CardImportant Dates, Application Fees, Salary, etc are given below.
|Vacancy Organization||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Name of Post||National Eligibility Test (NET)|
|Last Date to Apply||January 23, 2023|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
National Testing Agency, NTA
UGC December 2022
UGC NET December 2022 Notification, Exam Date, Application Form
➡️ Important Date ⬅️
- Application Form Starting Date:- December 29, 2022.
- Application Form Last Date:- January 23, 2023.
- Last Date to Pay Fees:- January 23, 2023.
- Correction in Application Form:- January 19-20, 2023.
- Announcement of Exam City:- First Week of Feb. 2023
- UGC NET Admit Card:- 2nd Week of Feb 2023
- Exam Date:- 21 Feb- 10 March 2023
➡️ Application Fee ⬅️
- General Candidates:- Rs 1100/-
- SC/ST/PWD Candidates:- Rs 250/-
- Gen-EWS/ OBC-NCL:- Rs 550/-
- Application Fees Payment Mode:- Online
➡️ Age Limit ⬅️
- Minimum Age:- The minimum age of the candidate should be 18 years.
- Maximum Age of JRF:- The maximum age of the candidate should be 30 years.
- Maximum Age of NET:- NO maximum age Limit
- Age Relaxation:- Age Relaxation as per Government Rules. For Complete information About Age Relaxation please visit the official Website.
➡️ Total Number of Post ⬅️
- Total Number Of Posts:- ___
➡️ Educational Qualifications ⬅️
- General/Unreserved/General-EWS candidates who have secured at least 55% marks (without rounding off) in Master’s Degree
- Candidates who are pursuing their Master’s degree or equivalent course or candidates who have appeared for their qualifying Master’s degree (final year) examination and whose result is still awaited or candidates whose qualifying examinations have been delayed may also apply for this test. However, such candidates will be admitted provisionally and shall be considered eligible for award of JRF/eligibility for Assistant Professor only after they have passed their Master’s Degree or equivalent examination with at least 55% marks (50% marks in case of OBC-NCL / SC / ST / PwD / Third gender category candidates). Such candidates must complete their Master’s degree or equivalent examination within two years from the date of NET result with the required percentage of marks, failing which they shall be treated as disqualified
- Candidates belonging to the Third gender category are eligible to draw the same relaxation in fee, age, and Eligibility Criteria for NET (i.e. JRF and Assistant Professor) as are available to SC/ST/PwD categories. The subject-wise qualifying cut-offs for this category would be the lowest among those for SC / ST / PwD / OBC–NCL / General-EWS categories in the corresponding subject.
- The Ph.D. degree holders whose Master’s level examination has been completed by 19 September 1991 (irrespective of the date of declaration of result) shall be eligible for a relaxation of 5% in aggregate marks (i.e. from 55% to 50%) for appearing in NET
➡️ Latest Govt Jobs ⬅️
➡️ Examination Details ⬅️
UGC NET Mode of Examination
- The Examination shall be conducted in Computer Based Test (CBT) mode only.
UGC NET Pattern of Examination
- The UGC NET Test will consist of two papers. Both papers will consist of objective-type, multiple-choice questions. There will be no break between papers.
- UGC NET Paper 1 or Paper 2 Time Duration: 03 hours (180 minutes)
|Paper||Number of Question||Marks|
|UGC NET Paper 1||50||100|
|UGC NET Paper 2||100||200|
UGC NET Subject and Syllabus of Test
- The List of Subjects and their Codes for the June 2022 Cycle of UGC NET is given at Annexure II. The candidates may note that the syllabus has been modified and the new syllabus applicable from June 2019 onwards has also been notified through a Public Notice on NTA website.
- Updated Syllabus for all NET Subjects can be downloaded from the UGC website: https://www.ugcnetonline.in/syllabus-new.php.
- National Testing Agency will not provide the copy of syllabus to any candidate.
UGC NET Medium of Question Paper
- The medium of Question Paper shall be in English & Hindi only.
- Option of medium of Question Paper should be carefully chosen by the Candidate, while filling the Application Form online. The option once exercised cannot be changed.
- Candidates opting for Hindi medium in the Application Form will be given bilingual paper, but candidates opting for English medium will be given English version only.
- Candidates are required to answer in the medium as per option exercised in the Application Form
- In case of any ambiguity in translation/construction of a question in the exam, its English version shall be treated as final and the decision of NTA shall be final in this regard.
UGC NET Marking Scheme
- Each question carries 02 (two) marks.
- For each correct response, candidate will get 02 (two) marks.
- There is no negative marking for incorrect response.
- No marks will be given for questions un-answered/un-attempted/marked for Review.
- To answer a question, the candidate needs to choose one option as correct option
➡️ How To Apply ⬅️
- Mode of Apply This Vacancy:- Through Online.
- Check the Eligibility from the official notification
- Click on the Apply Online Link given below
- Fill out the application form
- Upload the required documents
- Pay Application Fees
- Print the Application Form
➡️ Important Link ⬅️
➡️ Documents Required ⬅️
- Aadhar Card.
- Date of Birth Certificate (If Available).
- Educational qualifications Certificate.
- Residence Certificate.
- Caste certificate (Exclude General Category).
- One Passport Size Photograph.
- For Complete Information Read Notification.
UGC NET 2023: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. How to apply for UGC NET 2023?
Ans. Apply online from the website ugcnet.nta.nic.in/
Q. What is the last date to apply for UGC NET 2023?
Ans. January 17, 2023
Important Note About This Recruitment
- The purpose of our website is to provide you with only job-related information like a new job and admit card. Have to provide exam date etc. No mobile messages or calls of any kind are received from our side. Therefore, the website will not be responsible for any fraud, make sure to check the recruitment at your level before applying. Although all the information is thoroughly checked from our side, if still, any error remains then you can inform us through email, all of you are requested to go through the official information thoroughly before filling out the form. Read it, so that you do not suffer any financial and mental loss.