UPSC NDA 1 2023 Recruitment: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has invited recruitment for Officers for the National Defence Academy (NDA) & Naval Academy (NA) Examination (I) 2023. Candidates can apply for This Recruitment directly by submitting their application form through the official website. All details related to UPSC NDA 1 2023 Recruitment, and recruitment are given below in this post and are also available on the official website of the employer.
For UPSC NDA Job 2023, UPSC NDA 1 2023 Online Form, UPSC NDA 1 2023 Vacancy, Haryana Latest Job 2022, and SSC Job 2022 please Visit HaryanaAlert.In Regularly. All the details related to UPSC NDA 1 2023 Recruitment like Notification, Eligibility, Qualification, Age Limit, Results, Previous Papers, Apply Online, How to Apply, Exam Date, Answer Key, Syllabus, and Admit CardImportant Dates, Application Fees, Salary, etc are given below.
|Vacancy Organization||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Name of Post||Lieutenant|
|Total Number of Posts||395|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 56100- 177500/- (Level 10)|
|Job Location||All India|
|Last Date to Apply||January 12, 2023|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
UPSC NDA 1 2023 Vacancy
UPSC NDA 1 2023 Recruitment
➡️ Important Date ⬅️
- Application Form Starting Date:- December 21, 2022.
- Application Form Last Date:- January 12, 2023. (Extend)
- Exam Date:- April 16, 2023
➡️ Application Fee ⬅️
- General/OBC/EWS Candidates:- Rs 100/-
- SC/ST/ Sons of JCOs/ ORs/ Female Candidates:- Rs 0/-
- Application Fees Payment Mode:- Online
➡️ Age Limit ⬅️
- Age:- Born not earlier than 02nd July 2004 and not later than 1st July 2007
- Age Relaxation:- Age Relaxation as per Government Rules. For Complete information About Age Relaxation please visit the official Website.
➡️ Total Number of Posts ⬅️
- Total Number Of Posts:- 395
|NDA ( Army)||208 (10 for Females)|
|NDA (Navy)||42 (3 for Females)|
|NDA (Air Force- Flying Duty)||92 (2 for Females)|
|NDA (Air Force- Ground Duty Tech)||18 (2 for Females)|
|NDA (Air Force- Ground Duty Non-Tech)||10 (2 for Females)|
|Naval Academy (NA)- 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme||25 (For Male Only)|
➡️ Educational Qualifications ⬅️
|Army Wing||12th Pass|
|Air Force/ Naval Wing||12th Pass with Physics, Chemistry, Maths|
|Naval Academy (NA)||12th Pass with Physics, Chemistry, Maths|
➡️ UPSC NDA 1 2023 PST ⬅️
- Minimum Height:-
- Armed Forces: 157 cm (Gorkhas: 152 cm)
- Flying Branch: 163 cm
- A 2 cm allowance in height will be given to candidates below 18 yrs at the time of examination
➡️ UPSC NDA 1 2023 Exam Pattern ⬅️
|Paper-I: Mathematics||300||2.5 Hours|
|Paper-II: General Ability Test||English: 200
➡️ Latest Govt Jobs ⬅️
➡️ How To Apply ⬅️
- Mode of Apply This Vacancy:- Through Online.
- Job Location:- All India.
- Check the Eligibility from the official notification
- Click on the Apply Online Link given below
- Fill out the application form
- Upload the required documents
- Pay Application Fees
- Print the Application Form
➡️ Salary Details ⬅️
- Salary For This Vacancy:- Rs. 56100- 177500/- (Level 10).
- For More Salary details please go to the official notification.
➡️ Selection Process ⬅️
- The selection for this Vacancy will be done in the following stages:-
- Written Exam- (900 Marks)
- Service Selection Board (SSB- 900 Marks)
- Document Verification
- Medical Exam.
- For the Complete Selection Process please go to the official notification.
➡️ Important Link ⬅️
➡️ Documents Required ⬅️
- Aadhar Card.
- Date of Birth Certificate (If Available).
- Educational qualifications Certificate.
- Residence Certificate.
- Caste certificate (Exclude General Category).
- One Passport Size Photograph.
- For Complete Information Read Notification.
UPSC NDA 1 2023 Recruitment: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. How to apply for UPSC NDA 1 2023 Recruitment?
Ans. Apply online from the website upsc.gov.in
Q. What is the last date to apply for UPSC NDA 1 2023 Recruitment?
Ans. January 10, 2023
Important Note About This Recruitment
- The purpose of our website is to provide you with only job-related information like a new job and admit card. Have to provide exam date etc. No mobile messages or calls of any kind are received from our side. Therefore, the website will not be responsible for any fraud, make sure to check the recruitment at your level before applying. Although all the information is thoroughly checked from our side, if still, any error remains then you can inform us through email, all of you are requested to go through the official information thoroughly before filling out the form. Read it, so that you do not suffer any financial and mental loss.