UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022: Uttar Pradesh Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) has invited recruitment for Junior Assistant (Kanisth Sahayak) posts. Candidates can apply for This Recruitment directly by submitting their application form through the official website. All details related to UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022 recruitment are given below in this post and are also available on the official website of the employer.
For UPSSSC Junior Assistant Job 2022, UPSSSC Junior Assistant Online Form 2022, UPSSSC Junior Assistant Vacancy 2022 Haryana Latest Job 2022, and SSC Job 2022 please Visit HaryanaAlert.In Regularly. All the details related to UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022 like Notification, Eligibility, Qualification, Age Limit, Results, Previous Papers, Apply Online, How to Apply, Exam Date, Answer Key, Syllabus, and Admit CardImportant Dates, Application Fees, Salary, etc are given below.
|Vacancy Organization||Uttar Pradesh Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC)|
|Name of Post||Junior Assistant (Kanisth Sahayak)|
|Advt No.||08-Exam/ 2022
|Total Number of Posts||1262 + 62= 1324|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 5200- 20200/- (Level-3)|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh (UP)|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Category||UP Govt Jobs|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
Uttar Pradesh Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC)
UPSSSC Junior Assistant Vacancy 2022
UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022
➡️ Important Date ⬅️
|Post Name||Advt 9/2022||Advt 8/2022|
|Apply Start||Dec 19, 2022||Nov 21, 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||Jan 8, 2023||Dec 14, 2022|
|Last Date to Pay Fees||Jan 15, 2022||Dec 21, 2022|
|Exam Date||Notify Later||Notify Later|
➡️ Application Fee ⬅️
- All Cat. Candidates:- Rs 25/-
- Application Fees Payment Mode:- Online
➡️ Age Limit ⬅️
|Post Name||Advt 9/2022||Advt 8/2022|
|Min. Age||21 Years||18 Years|
|Max. Age||40 Years||40 Years|
➡️ Total Number of Post ⬅️
- Total Number Of Posts:- 1324
|Advt. No.||Post Name||Vacancy|
➡️ Educational Qualifications ⬅️
- Junior Assistant (Kanisth Sahayak):- 12th Pass + Typing + Computer Course + UP PET 2021 Scorecard
➡️ Latest Govt Jobs ⬅️
➡️ How To Apply ⬅️
- Mode of Apply This Vacancy:- Through Online.
- Job Location:- Uttar Pradesh (UP).
- Check the Eligibility from the official notification
- Click on the Apply Online Link given below
- Fill out the application form
- Upload the required documents
- Pay Application Fees
- Print the Application Form
➡️ Salary Details ⬅️
- Salary For This Vacancy:- Rs. 5200- 20200/- (Level-3).
- For More Salary details please go to the official notification.
➡️ Selection Process ⬅️
- The selection for this Vacancy will be done in the following stages:-
- Written Exam (65 Marks)
- Typing Test (Qualifying)
- Document Verification
- Medical Exam.
- For the Complete Selection Process please go to the official notification.
➡️ Important Link ⬅️
➡️ Documents Required ⬅️
- Aadhar Card.
- Date of Birth Certificate (If Available).
- Educational qualifications Certificate.
- Residence Certificate.
- Caste certificate (Exclude General Category).
- One Passport Size Photograph.
- For Complete Information Read Notification.
UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. How to apply for UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022?
Ans. Apply online from the website upsssc.gov.in
Important Note About This Recruitment
- The purpose of our website is to provide you with only job-related information like a new job and admit card. Have to provide exam date etc. No mobile messages or calls of any kind are received from our side. Therefore, the website will not be responsible for any fraud, make sure to check the recruitment at your level before applying. Although all the information is thoroughly checked from our side, if still, any error remains then you can inform us through email, all of you are requested to go through the official information thoroughly before filling out the form. Read it, so that you do not suffer any financial and mental loss.