UPSSSC Mukhya Sevika Recruitment 2022: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) has invited the recruitment for Mukhya Sevika posts Interested Candidates can apply directly by submitting their application form through the official website. All details related to UPSSSC Mukhya Sevika Recruitment 2022 recruitment are given below in this post and are also available on the official website of the employer.
For UPSSSC Mukhya Sevika job 2022, UPSSSC Mukhya Sevika Online Form 2022, UPSSSC Mukhya Sevika Vacancy 2022 Haryana Latest Job 2022, and SSC Job 2022 please Visit HaryanaAlert.In Regularly. All the details related to UPSSSC Mukhya Sevika Recruitment 2022 like Notification, Eligibility, Qualification, Age Limit, Results, Previous Papers, Apply Online, How to Apply, Exam Date, Answer Key, Syllabus, and Admit CardImportant Dates, Application Fees, Salary, etc are given below.
|Vacancy Organization||Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC)|
|Name of Post||Head Servant (Mukhya Sevika)|
|Advt No.||UPSSSC 05/Exam/2022|
|Total Number of Posts||2693|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 5200-20200|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Last Date to Apply||August 24, 2022|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Category||UP Govt Jobs|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC)
UPSSSC Mukhya Sevika Vacancy 2022
UPSSSC Mukhya Sevika Recruitment 2022
➡️ Important Date ⬅️
- Application Form Starting Date:- August 03, 2022.
- Application Form Last Date:- August 24, 2022.
- Exam Date:- Update Soon
➡️ Application Fee ⬅️
- General/OBC/EWS Candidates:- Rs 25/-
- SC/ST Candidates:- Rs 25/-
- Persons with Disabilities:- Rs 25/-
- Application Fees Payment Mode:- Online
➡️ Age Limit ⬅️
- Minimum Age:- The minimum age of the candidate should be 21 years.
- Maximum Age:- The maximum age of the candidate should be 40 years.
- Age Relaxation:- For SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rules. For Complete information please visit the official Website.
➡️ Total Number of Post ⬅️
- Total Number Of Posts:- 2693
➡️ Educational Qualifications ⬅️
- Mukhya Sevika (Head Servant):- UPSSSC PET 2021 Score Card, Graduation Degree in Arts with Sociology OR Social Work OR Home Science OR Nutrition and Child Development as One of the Subjects in Degree Level.
➡️ How To Apply ⬅️
- Mode of Apply This Vacancy:- Through Online.
- Job Location:- UP.
- Check the Eligibility from the official notification
- Click on the Apply Online Link given below
- Fill out the application form
- Upload the required documents
- Pay Application Fees
- Print the Application Form
➡️ Salary Details ⬅️
- Salary For This Vacancy:- Rs. 5200-20200.
- For More Salary details please go to the official notification.
➡️ Selection Process ⬅️
- The selection in this Recruitment will be done in the following stages:-
- Shortlisting of candidates on the basis of the PET-2021 exam
- Main Written Exam
- Document Verification
- Medical Exam.
- For the Complete Selection Process please go to the official notification.
➡️ Important Link ⬅️
➡️ Documents Required ⬅️
- Aadhar Card.
- Date of Birth Certificate (If Available).
- Educational qualifications Certificate.
- Residence Certificate.
- Caste certificate (Exclude General Category).
- One Passport Size Photographs.
- For Complete Information Read Notification.
UPSSSC Mukhya Sevika Recruitment 2022: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. How to apply for UPSSSC Mukhya Sevika Recruitment 2022?
Ans. Apply online from the website http://upsssc.gov.in/
Q. What is the last date to apply for UPSSSC Mukhya Sevika Recruitment 2022?
Ans. August 24, 2022
Important Note About This Recruitment
- The purpose of our website is to provide you with only job-related information like a new job and admit card. Have to provide exam date etc. No mobile messages or calls of any kind are received from our side. Therefore, the website will not be responsible for any fraud, make sure to check the recruitment at your level before applying. Although all the information is thoroughly checked from our side, if still, any error remains then you can inform us through email, all of you are requested to go through the official information thoroughly before filling the form. Read it, so that you do not suffer any financial and mental loss.