Yamuna Nagar WDT Recruitment 2022: Office of CEO Zila Parishad Yamunanagar has invited the recruitment for Various Posts. Interested Candidates can apply directly by sending their application form through the speed post. All details related to Yamuna Nagar WDT Recruitment 2022 recruitment are given below in this post and are also available on the official website of the employer.
For Yamuna Nagar WDT Job 2022, Yamuna Nagar WDT Online Form 2022, Yamuna Nagar WDT Vacancy 2022 Haryana Latest Job 2022, and SSC Job 2022 please Visit HaryanaAlert.In Regularly. All the details related to Yamuna Nagar WDT Recruitment 2022 like Notification, Eligibility, Qualification, Age Limit, Results, Previous Papers, Apply Online, How to Apply, Exam Date, Answer Key, Syllabus, and Admit CardImportant Dates, Application Fees, Salary, etc are given below.
Yamuna Nagar WDT Recruitment 2022:
|Vacancy Organization||Office of CEO Zila Parishad Yamunanagar|
|Name of Post||Various Post|
|Total Number of Posts||07|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 14000/- 25000/-|
|Last Date to Apply||December 05, 2022|
|Mode of Apply||Offline|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
Office of CEO Zila Parishad Yamunanagar
Yamuna Nagar WDT Vacancy 2022
Yamuna Nagar WDT Recruitment 2022
➡️ Important Date ⬅️
- Application Form Starting Date:- November 26, 2022.
- Application Form Last Date:- December 05, 2022.
➡️ Application Fee ⬅️
- General/OBC/EWS Candidates:- Rs 0/-
- SC/ST/Female Candidates:- Rs 0/-
- Persons with Disabilities:- Rs 0/-
- Application Fees Payment Mode:- Online
➡️ Age Limit ⬅️
- Minimum Age:- The minimum age of the candidate should be 21 Years.
- Maximum Age:- The maximum age of the candidate should be 45 Years.
- Age Relaxation:- For SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rules. For Complete information please visit the official Website.
➡️ Total Number of Post ⬅️
- Total Number Of Posts:- 07
|Name Of Post||Number Of Posts|
|Watershed Development Team||05|
➡️ Educational Qualifications ⬅️
|Name Of Post||Qualification & Eligibility|
|Watershed Development Team||12th + DIPLOMA in Watershed Management|
|Technical Expert||Check Qualification|
➡️ How To Apply ⬅️
- Mode of Apply This Vacancy:- Through Offline.
- Job Location:- Haryana.
- Check the Eligibility from the official notification
- Download the Application Form below the given link.
- Duly fill up the application form and attach the required self-attested documents.
- Write on the envelope containing the application form “Application For the post of …….“
- Send the application form to the address “CEO Zila Parishad, Zila Parishad Bhawan, Jagadhri, Distt. Yamuna Nagar”
➡️ Salary Details ⬅️
- Salary For This Vacancy:- Rs. 14000/- – 25000/-.
- For More Salary details please go to the official notification.
➡️ Selection Process ⬅️
- The selection in this Recruitment will be done in the following stages:-
- Written Exam/Interview.
- Document Verification
- Medical Exam.
- For the Complete Selection Process please go to the official notification.
➡️ Important Link ⬅️
➡️ Documents Required ⬅️
- Aadhar Card.
- Date of Birth Certificate (If Available).
- Educational qualifications Certificate.
- Residence Certificate.
- Caste certificate (Exclude General Category).
- One Passport Size Photograph.
- For Complete Information Read Notification.
Yamuna Nagar WDT Recruitment 2022: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. How to apply for Yamuna Nagar WDT Recruitment 2022?
Ans. Apply offline from the speed post.
Q. What is the last date to apply for Yamuna Nagar WDT Recruitment 2022?
Ans. December 05, 2022
Important Note About This Recruitment
- The purpose of our website is to provide you with only job-related information like a new job and admit card. Have to provide exam date etc. No mobile messages or calls of any kind are received from our side. Therefore, the website will not be responsible for any fraud, make sure to check the recruitment at your level before applying. Although all the information is thoroughly checked from our side, if still, any error remains then you can inform us through email, all of you are requested to go through the official information thoroughly before filling the form. Read it, so that you do not suffer any financial and mental loss.