AAI Recruitment 2022: Airport Authority of India (AAI) has invited the recruitment for various posts. Candidates can apply for This Recruitment directly by submitting their application form through the official website. All details related to AAI Recruitment 2022 recruitment are given below in this post and are also available on the official website of the employer.
For AAI Job 2022, AAI Online Form 2022, AAI Vacancy 2022 Haryana Latest Job 2022, and SSC Job 2022 please Visit HaryanaAlert.In Regularly. All the details related to AAI Recruitment 2022 like Notification, Eligibility, Qualification, Age Limit, Results, Previous Papers, Apply Online, How to Apply, Exam Date, Answer Key, Syllabus, and Admit CardImportant Dates, Application Fees, Salary, etc are given below.
|Vacancy Organization||Airport Authority of India (AAI)|
|Name of Post||various posts|
|Total Number of Posts||156|
|Job Location||Southern Region|
|Last Date to Apply||September 30, 2022|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Category||Southern Region Jobs|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
Airport Authority of India (AAI)
AAI Vacancy 2022
AAI Recruitment 2022
➡️ Important Date ⬅️
- Application Form Starting Date:- September 01, 2022.
- Application Form Last Date:- September 30, 2022.
- Exam Date:- Update Soon
➡️ Application Fee ⬅️
- General/OBC/EWS Candidates:- Rs 1000/-
- SC/ST/Female Candidates:- Rs 0/-
- Persons with Disabilities:- Rs 0/-
- Application Fees Payment Mode:- Online
➡️ Age Limit ⬅️
- Minimum Age:- The minimum age of the candidate should be 18 years.
- Maximum Age:- The maximum age of the candidate should be 30 years.
- Age Relaxation:- Age Relaxation as per Government Rules. For Complete information About Age Relaxation please visit the official Website.
➡️ Total Number of Post ⬅️
- Total Number Of Posts:- 156
|Name Of Post||Number Of Posts|
|Junior Assistant (Fire Service)||132|
|Junior Assistant (Office)||10|
|Senior Assistant (Accounts)||13|
|Senior Assistant (Official Language)||01|
➡️ Educational Qualifications ⬅️
|Name Of Post||Qualification|
|Junior Assistant (Fire Service)||10th Class, 10+2, Diploma (Relevant Discipline), HMV, LMV License|
|Junior Assistant (Office)||Graduation Degree|
|Senior Assistant (Accounts)||Graduation Degree|
|Senior Assistant (Official Language)||Degree, PG (Relevant Discipline)|
➡️ How To Apply ⬅️
- Mode of Apply This Vacancy:- Through Online.
- Job Location:- Southern Region.
- Check the Eligibility from the official notification
- Click on the Apply Online Link given below
- Fill out the application form
- Upload the required documents
- Pay Application Fees
- Print the Application Form
➡️ Salary Details ⬅️
- Salary For This Vacancy:- Post-Wise.
- For More Salary details please go to the official notification.
➡️ Selection Process ⬅️
- The selection for this Vacancy will be done in the following stages:-
- Written Exam.
- Document Verification
- Medical Exam.
- For the Complete Selection Process please go to the official notification.
➡️ Important Link ⬅️
➡️ Documents Required ⬅️
- Aadhar Card.
- Date of Birth Certificate (If Available).
- Educational qualifications Certificate.
- Residence Certificate.
- Caste certificate (Exclude General Category).
- One Passport Size Photograph.
- For Complete Information Read Notification.
AAI Recruitment 2022: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. How to apply for AAI Recruitment 2022?
Ans. Apply online from the website www.aai.aero
Q. What is the last date to apply for AAI Recruitment 2022?
Ans. September 30, 2022
Important Note About This Recruitment
- The purpose of our website is to provide you with only job-related information like a new job and admit card. Have to provide exam date etc. No mobile messages or calls of any kind are received from our side. Therefore, the website will not be responsible for any fraud, make sure to check the recruitment at your level before applying. Although all the information is thoroughly checked from our side, if still, any error remains then you can inform us through email, all of you are requested to go through the official information thoroughly before filling the form. Read it, so that you do not suffer any financial and mental loss.