AICTE Recruitment 2023: All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) has invited recruitment for various posts. Candidates can apply for This Recruitment directly by submitting their application form through the official website. All details related to AICTE Recruitment 2023 recruitment are given below in this post and are also available on the official website of the employer.
For AICTE Job 2023, AICTE Online Form 2023, AICTE Vacancy 2023 Haryana Latest Job 2023, and SSC Job 2023 please Visit HaryanaAlert.In Regularly. All the details related to AICTE Recruitment 2023 like Notification, Eligibility, Qualification, Age Limit, Results, Previous Papers, Apply Online, How to Apply, Exam Date, Answer Key, Syllabus, and Admit CardImportant Dates, Application Fees, Salary, etc are given below.
|Vacancy Organization||All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)|
|Name of Post||Non-Teaching Various Posts|
|Total Number of Posts||46|
|Pay Scale||As Post Wise|
|Job Location||All India|
|Last Date to Apply||May 15, 2023|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
AICTE Recruitment 2023, Apply Online::
All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)
AICTE Vacancy 2023
AICTE Recruitment 2023
➡️ Important Date ⬅️
- Application Form Starting Date:-April 16, 2023.
- Application Form Last Date:-May 15, 2023.
- Exam Date:- Update Soon.
➡️ Application Fee ⬅️
- General/OBC/EWS Candidates:- Rs 1000/-
- SC/ST/Female Candidates:- Rs 600/-
- Persons with Disabilities:- Rs 0/-
- Application Fees Payment Mode:- Online
➡️ AICTE Recruitment Age Limit ⬅️
- Minimum Age:- The minimum age of the candidate should be 18 years.
- Maximum Age:- The maximum age of the candidate should be 35 years for Accountants, JHT, and Assistants Posts and a maximum of 30 Years for DEO and LDC posts.
- Age Relaxation:- Age Relaxation as per Government Rules. For Complete information About Age Relaxation please visit the official Website.
➡️ Total Number of Posts ⬅️
- Total Number Of Posts:- 46
|Vacancy Name||Total Post|
|Jr. Hindi Translator||01|
➡️ Educational Qualifications ⬅️
|Vacancy Name||Eligibility Details|
|Accountant||Degree in Commerce OR 5 Years Exp.|
|Jr. Hindi Translator||PG/ Translation Diploma in Hindi or English or 2 Years Exp.|
|Assistant||Graduate or 6 Years Exp.|
|DEO (Grade III)||Graduate or Computer Diploma or Data Entry @8000 Key per Hour|
|LDC||Graduate with Typing|
➡️ Latest Govt Jobs ⬅️
➡️ How To Apply for AICTE Recruitment ⬅️
- Mode of Apply This Vacancy:- Through Online.
- Job Location:- All India.
- Check the Eligibility from the official notification
- Click on the Apply Online Link given below
- Fill out the application form
- Upload the required documents
- Pay Application Fees
- Print the Application Form
➡️ Salary Details ⬅️
- Salary For This Vacancy:- As Post Wise.
- For More Salary details please go to the official notification.
➡️ Selection Process ⬅️
- The selection for this Vacancy will be done in the following stages:-
- Written Exam
- Document Verification
- Medical Exam.
- For the Complete Selection Process please go to the official notification.
➡️ Important Link ⬅️
👉Click Here To Join Our Telegram Channel
👉Click Here To Join our WhatsApp Group
👉Click Here To Apply Online
👉Click Here To Download the Notification
👉Click Here To Join Our Facebook Group
👉Click Here To Visit the Official Website
👉Click Here To Join Our Telegram Channel
➡️ Documents Required ⬅️
- Aadhar Card.
- Date of Birth Certificate (If Available).
- Educational qualifications Certificate.
- Residence Certificate.
- Caste certificate (Exclude General Category).
- One Passport Size Photograph.
- For Complete Information Read Notification.
AICTE Recruitment 2023: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. How to apply for AICTE Recruitment 2023?
Ans. Apply online from the website recruitment.nta.nic.in
Q. What is the last date to apply for AICTE Recruitment 2023?
Ans. May 15, 2023
Important Note About This Recruitment
- The purpose of our website is to provide you with only job-related information like a new job and admit card. Have to provide exam date etc. No mobile messages or calls of any kind are received from our side. Therefore, the website will not be responsible for any fraud, make sure to check the recruitment at your level before applying. Although all the information is thoroughly checked from our side, if still, any error remains then you can inform us through email, all of you are requested to go through the official information thoroughly before filling out the form. Read it, so that you do not suffer any financial and mental loss.