Chandigarh Police Constable Recruitment 2022: Office of the Director-General of Police, U.T. Chandigarh has invited the recruitment for Constable posts. Candidates can apply for This Recruitment directly by submitting their application form through the official website. All details related to Chandigarh Police Constable Recruitment 2022 recruitment are given below in this post and are also available on the official website of the employer.
For Chandigarh Police Constable Job 2022, Chandigarh Police Constable Online Form 2022, Chandigarh Police Constable Vacancy 2022 Haryana Latest Job 2022, and SSC Job 2022 please Visit HaryanaAlert.In Regularly. All the details related to Chandigarh Police Constable Recruitment 2022 like Notification, Eligibility, Qualification, Age Limit, Results, Previous Papers, Apply Online, How to Apply, Exam Date, Answer Key, Syllabus, and Admit CardImportant Dates, Application Fees, Salary, etc are given below.
Chandigarh Police Constable Recruitment
|Vacancy Organization||Deputy Inspector General Of Police Cum Chairman,
Selection Board, Chandigarh Police
|Name of Post||Constable|
|Total Number of Posts||951|
|Pay Scale||Update Soon|
|Last Date to Apply||End December 2022|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Category||Chandigarh Police Jobs|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
Chandigarh Police Constable Vacancy 2022
Chandigarh Police Constable Recruitment 2022
➡️ Important Date ⬅️
- Short Notification Release Date:- November 15, 2022.
- Application Form Starting Date:- Last Week of November 2022.
- Application Form Last Date:- December 2022.
- Exam Date:- Update Soon
➡️ Application Fee ⬅️
- General/OBC/EWS Candidates:- Rs 500/- (Also Updated as Per Detailed Notification)
- OBC/EWS Candidates:- Rs 200/- (Also Updated as Per Detailed Notification)
- SC/ST/ESM:- Rs 0/-
- Application Fees Payment Mode:- Online
➡️ Age Limit ⬅️
- Minimum Age:- The minimum age of the candidate should be 18 years.
- Maximum Age:- The maximum age of the candidate should be 25 years.
- Age Relaxation:- Age Relaxation as per Government Rules. For Complete information About Age Relaxation please visit the official Website.
➡️ Total Number of Post ⬅️
- Total Number Of Posts:- 951
➡️ Educational Qualifications ⬅️
- Constable (Male & Female):- 12th Pass
➡️ Latest Govt Jobs ⬅️
➡️ How To Apply ⬅️
- Mode of Apply This Vacancy:- Through Online.
- Job Location:- Haryana.
- Check the Eligibility from the official notification
- Click on the Apply Online Link given below
- Fill out the application form
- Upload the required documents
- Pay Application Fees
- Print the Application Form
➡️ Salary Details ⬅️
- Salary For This Vacancy:- Update Soon.
- For More Salary details please go to the official notification.
➡️ Selection Process ⬅️
- The selection for this Vacancy will be done in the following stages:-
- Written Exam/Skill Test.
- Document Verification
- Medical Exam.
- For the Complete Selection Process please go to the official notification.
➡️ Important Link ⬅️
👉Click Here To Join Our Telegram Channel
👉Click Here To Join our WhatsApp Group
👉Click Here To Apply Online Start End of November
👉Click Here To Download the SHORT Notification
👉Click Here To Download the Notification
👉Click Here To Join Our Facebook Group
👉Click Here To Visit the Official Website
👉Click Here To Join Our Telegram Channel
➡️ Documents Required ⬅️
- Aadhar Card.
- Date of Birth Certificate (If Available).
- Educational qualifications Certificate.
- Residence Certificate.
- Caste certificate (Exclude General Category).
- One Passport Size Photograph.
- For Complete Information Read Notification.
Chandigarh Police Constable Recruitment 2022: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. How to apply for Chandigarh Police Constable Recruitment 2022?
Ans. Apply online from the website chandigarhpolice.gov.in
Q. What is the last date to apply for Chandigarh Police Constable Recruitment 2022?
Ans. December 2022
Important Note About This Recruitment
- The purpose of our website is to provide you with only job-related information like a new job and admit card. Have to provide exam date etc. No mobile messages or calls of any kind are received from our side. Therefore, the website will not be responsible for any fraud, make sure to check the recruitment at your level before applying. Although all the information is thoroughly checked from our side, if still, any error remains then you can inform us through email, all of you are requested to go through the official information thoroughly before filling out the form. Read it, so that you do not suffer any financial and mental loss.