GJU University Hisar Recruitment 2022: Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology Hisar has invited the recruitment for various posts. Candidates can apply for This Recruitment directly by submitting their application form through the official website. All details related to GJU University Hisar Recruitment 2022 recruitment are given below in this post and are also available on the official website of the employer.
For GJU University Hisar Job 2022, GJU University Hisar Online Form 2022, GJU University Hisar Vacancy 2022 Haryana Latest Job 2022, and SSC Job 2022 please Visit HaryanaAlert.In Regularly. All the details related to GJU University Hisar Recruitment 2022 like Notification, Eligibility, Qualification, Age Limit, Results, Previous Papers, Apply Online, How to Apply, Exam Date, Answer Key, Syllabus, and Admit CardImportant Dates, Application Fees, Salary, etc are given below.
|Vacancy Organization||Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology Hisar|
|Name of Post||Various Posts|
|Total Number of Posts||37|
|Pay Scale||Various Posts Wise|
|Last Date to Apply||January 10, 2023|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology Hisar
GJU University Hisar Vacancy 2022
GJU University Hisar Recruitment 2022
➡️ Important Date ⬅️
- Application Form Starting Date:- December 19, 2022.
- Application Form Last Date:- January 10, 2023.
- Exam Date:- Update Soon
➡️ Application Fee ⬅️
- General Candidates:- Rs 800/-
- EWS/Female Candidates:- Rs 400/-
- SC/ BC/ ESM/Persons with Disabilities:- Rs 200/-
- Application Fees Payment Mode:- Online
➡️ Age Limit ⬅️
- Minimum Age:- The minimum age of the candidate should be 18 years.
- Maximum Age:- The maximum age of the candidate should be 50 years.
- Age Relaxation:- Age Relaxation as per Government Rules. For Complete information About Age Relaxation please visit the official Website.
➡️ Total Number of Post ⬅️
- Total Number Of Posts:- 37
|Vacancy Name||Total Post|
➡️ Educational Qualifications ⬅️
|Vacancy Name||Eligibility Details|
|Clerk||Graduation Degree with Hindi & English Typing|
|Lab Attendant||B.Sc/ 3 Years Diploma|
|Peon||10th pass from recognized board.|
➡️ Latest Govt Jobs ⬅️
➡️ How To Apply ⬅️
- Mode of Apply This Vacancy:- Through Online.
- Job Location:- Haryana.
- Check the Eligibility from the official notification
- Click on the Apply Online Link given below
- Fill out the application form
- Upload the required documents
- Pay Application Fees
- Print the Application Form
➡️ Salary Details ⬅️
- Salary For This Vacancy:- Post-Wise.
- For More Salary details please go to the official notification.
➡️ Selection Process ⬅️
- The selection for this Vacancy will be done in the following stages:-
- Written Exam.
- Skill Test for Clerk and Lab Lab Attendant.
- Document Verification
- Medical Exam.
- For the Complete Selection Process please go to the official notification.
➡️ Important Link ⬅️
➡️ Documents Required ⬅️
- Aadhar Card.
- Date of Birth Certificate (If Available).
- Educational qualifications Certificate.
- Residence Certificate.
- Caste certificate (Exclude General Category).
- One Passport Size Photograph.
- For Complete Information Read Notification.
GJU University Hisar Recruitment 2022: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. How to apply for GJU University Hisar Recruitment 2022?
Ans. Apply online from the website gjust.ac.in
Q. What is the last date to apply for GJU University Hisar Recruitment 2022?
Ans. January 10, 2023
Important Note About This Recruitment
- The purpose of our website is to provide you with only job-related information like a new job and admit card. Have to provide exam date etc. No mobile messages or calls of any kind are received from our side. Therefore, the website will not be responsible for any fraud, make sure to check the recruitment at your level before applying. Although all the information is thoroughly checked from our side, if still, any error remains then you can inform us through email, all of you are requested to go through the official information thoroughly before filling out the form. Read it, so that you do not suffer any financial and mental loss.