Haryana Police Driver Recruitment 2022: Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has invited the recruitment for Driver posts. Candidates can apply for This Recruitment directly by submitting their application form through the official website. All details related to Haryana Police Driver Recruitment 2022 recruitment are given below in this post and are also available on the official website of the employer.
For Haryana Police Driver Job 2022, Haryana Police Driver Online Form 2022, Haryana Police Driver Vacancy 2022 Haryana Latest Job 2022, and SSC Job 2022 please Visit HaryanaAlert.In Regularly. All the details related to Haryana Police Driver Recruitment 2022 like Notification, Eligibility, Qualification, Age Limit, Results, Previous Papers, Apply Online, How to Apply, Exam Date, Answer Key, Syllabus, and Admit CardImportant Dates, Application Fees, Salary, etc are given below.
Haryana Police Driver Recruitment 2022
|Vacancy Organization||Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)|
|Name of Post||Police Driver|
|Advt No.||Haryana Police Driver Recruitment 2022|
|Total Number of Posts||Around 1600|
|Pay Scale||Update Soon|
|Last Date to Apply||Update Soon|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Category||Haryana Police Jobs|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)
Haryana Police Driver Vacancy 2022
Haryana Police Driver Recruitment 2022
➡️ Important Date ⬅️
- Application Form Starting Date:- Update Soon.
- Application Form Last Date:- Update Soon.
- Exam Date:- Update Soon
➡️ Application Fee ⬅️
- General/OBC/EWS Candidates:- Update Soon.
- SC/ST/Female Candidates:- Update Soon.
- Persons with Disabilities:- Update Soon.
- Application Fees Payment Mode:- Online
➡️ NewsPaper Notice ⬅️
➡️ Age Limit ⬅️
- Minimum Age:- The minimum age of the candidate should be 18 years.
- Maximum Age:- The maximum age of the candidate should be 42 years.
- Age Relaxation:- Age Relaxation as per Government Rules. For Complete information About Age Relaxation please visit the official Website.
➡️ Total Number of Posts ⬅️
- Total Number Of Posts:- Around 1600
➡️ Educational Qualifications ⬅️
- Driver:- 10th/12th Pass With Valid Driving Licence.
➡️ Latest Govt Jobs ⬅️
➡️ How To Apply ⬅️
- Mode of Apply This Vacancy:- Through Online.
- Job Location:- Haryana.
- Check the Eligibility from the official notification
- Click on the Apply Online Link given below
- Fill out the application form
- Upload the required documents
- Pay Application Fees
- Print the Application Form
➡️ Salary Details ⬅️
- Salary For This Vacancy:- Update Soon.
- For More Salary details please go to the official notification.
➡️ Selection Process ⬅️
- The selection for this Vacancy will be done in the following stages:-
- Written Exam.
- Skill Test.
- Document Verification
- Medical Exam.
- For the Complete Selection Process please go to the official notification.
➡️ Important Link ⬅️
➡️ Documents Required ⬅️
- Aadhar Card.
- Date of Birth Certificate (If Available).
- Educational qualifications Certificate.
- Residence Certificate.
- Caste certificate (Exclude General Category).
- One Passport Size Photograph.
- For Complete Information Read Notification.
Haryana Police Driver Recruitment 2022: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. How to apply for Haryana Police Driver Recruitment 2022?
Ans. Apply online from the website www.hssc.gov.in
Q. What is the last date to apply for Haryana Police Driver Recruitment 2022?
Ans. Update Soon
Important Note About This Recruitment
- The purpose of our website is to provide you with only job-related information like a new job and admit card. Have to provide exam date etc. No mobile messages or calls of any kind are received from our side. Therefore, the website will not be responsible for any fraud, make sure to check the recruitment at your level before applying. Although all the information is thoroughly checked from our side, if still, any error remains then you can inform us through email, all of you are requested to go through the official information thoroughly before filling out the form. Read it, so that you do not suffer any financial and mental loss.