Haryana Police SPO Vacancy 2022: Haryana Government has approved the Vacancy of Special Police Officer (SPO) in Haryana Police on a contract basis of one year. Interested Candidates can apply directly by submitting their application form through the official website. All details related to Haryana Police SPO Vacancy 2022 recruitment are given below in this post and are also available on the official website of the employer.
For Haryana Police SPO 2022, Haryana Police SPO Online Form 2022, Haryana Police SPO Vacancy 2022 Haryana Latest Job 2022, and SSC Job 2022 please Visit HaryanaAlert.In Regularly. All the details related to Haryana Police SPO Vacancy 2022 like Notification, Eligibility, Qualification, Age Limit, Results, Previous Papers, Apply Online, How to Apply, Exam Date, Answer Key, Syllabus, and Admit CardImportant Dates, Application Fees, Salary, etc are given below.
|Recruitment Organization||Haryana Government|
|Post Name||Special Police Officer (SPO)|
|Advt No.||Haryana Police SPO Vacancy 2022|
|Salary/ Pay Scale||As Haryana Govt Norms|
|Last Date to Apply||Update Soon|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Category||Haryana Police Jobs|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
Haryana Police SPO Vacancy 2022
Haryana Police SPO Recruitment 2022
➡️ Important Date ⬅️
- Application Form Starting Date:- Update Soon.
- Application Form Last Date:- Update Soon.
- Exam Date:- Update Soon
➡️ Application Fee ⬅️
- General/OBC/EWS Candidates:- Rs 0/-
- SC/ST/Female Candidates:- Rs 0/-
- Persons with Disabilities:- Rs 0/-
- Application Fees Payment Mode:- Online
➡️ Age Limit ⬅️
- Minimum Age:- The minimum age of the candidate should be 25 years.
- Maximum Age:- The maximum age of the candidate should be 50 years.
- Age Relaxation:- For SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rules. For Complete information please visit the official Website.
➡️ Total Number of Post ⬅️
- Total Number Of Posts:- 2000
➡️ Educational Qualifications ⬅️
- Special Police Officer (SPO):- 12th Pass OR Ex-Serviceman/ HISF/ HAP
➡️ How To Apply ⬅️
- Mode of Apply This Vacancy:- Through Online.
- Job Location:- Haryana.
- Check the Eligibility from the official notification
- Click on the Apply Online Link given below
- Fill out the application form
- Upload the required documents
- Print the application Form
➡️ Salary Details ⬅️
- Salary For This Vacancy:- As Haryana Govt Norms.
- For More Salary details please go to the official notification.
➡️ Selection Process ⬅️
- The selection in this Recruitment will be done in the following stages:-
- Written Exam.
- Document Verification
- Medical Exam.
- For the Complete Selection Process please go to the official notification.
➡️ Important Link ⬅️
👉Click Here To Join Our Telegram Channel
👉Click Here To Join our WhatsApp Group
👉Click Here To Apply Online Soon
👉Click Here To Download Notification Newspaper
👉Click Here To Join Our Facebook Group
👉Click Here To Visit the Official Website
👉Click Here To Join Our Telegram Channel
➡️ Documents Required ⬅️
- Aadhar Card.
- Date of Birth Certificate (If Available).
- Educational qualifications Certificate.
- Residence Certificate.
- Caste certificate (Exclude General Category).
- One Passport Size Photographs.
- For Complete Information Read Notification.
Haryana Police SPO Vacancy 2022: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. How to apply for Haryana Police SPO Vacancy 2022?
Ans. Apply online from the website /haryanapolice.gov.in
Q. What is the last date to apply for Haryana Police SPO Vacancy 2022?
Important Note About This Recruitment
- The purpose of our website is to provide you with only job-related information like a new job and admit card. Have to provide exam date etc. No mobile messages or calls of any kind are received from our side. Therefore, the website will not be responsible for any fraud, make sure to check the recruitment at your level before applying. Although all the information is thoroughly checked from our side, if still, any error remains then you can inform us through email, all of you are requested to go through the official information thoroughly before filling the form. Read it, so that you do not suffer any financial and mental loss.