ICAR-NRCE Hisar Vacancy 2023: National Research Centre on Equines Hisar Haryana has invited the recruitment for the Assistant Research Officer (ARO) and one Data Entry Operator post. Interested Candidates can apply directly by submitting their application form through the official website. All details related to ICAR-NRCE Hisar Vacancy 2023 recruitment are given below in this post and are also available on the official website of the employer.
For ICAR-NRCE Hisar Job 2023, ICAR-NRCE Hisar Online Form 2023, ICAR-NRCE Hisar Vacancy 2023 Haryana Latest Job 2022, and SSC Job 2023 please Visit HaryanaAlert.In Regularly. All the details related to ICAR-NRCE Hisar Vacancy 2023 like Notification, Eligibility, Qualification, Age Limit, Results, Previous Papers, Apply Online, How to Apply, Exam Date, Answer Key, Syllabus, and Admit CardImportant Dates, Application Fees, Salary, etc are given below.
|Recruitment Organization||National Research Centre on Equines Hisar Haryana|
|Post Name||Assistant Research Officer (ARO) and one Data Entry Operator|
|Advt No.||Adv. No. 9-131lMisc|
|Salary/ Pay Scale||Post Wise|
|Job Location||Hisar Haryana|
|Last Date to Apply||May 02, 2023|
|Mode of Apply||Offline|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
National Research Centre on Equines Hisar Haryana
ICAR-NRCE Hisar Vacancy 2023
ICAR-NRCE Hisar Recruitment 2023
➡️ Important Date ⬅️
- Notifications Date:- April 19, 2023.
- Walk-in-Interview Date And Place:- May 02, 2023, from 11.00 AM onwards at ICAR.NATIONAL RESEARCH CENTRE ON EQUINES SIRSA ROAD, HISAR (HARYANA)
➡️ Application Fee ⬅️
- General/OBC/EWS Candidates:- Rs 0/-
- SC/ST/Female Candidates:- Rs 0/-
- Persons with Disabilities:- Rs 0/-
- Application Fees Payment Mode:- Online
➡️ Age Limit ⬅️
- Minimum Age:- The minimum age of the candidate should be 40 years.
- Maximum Age:- The maximum age of the candidate should be 40 years for ARO Post and 35 Years for DEO Post.
- Age Relaxation:- For SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rules. For Complete information please visit the official Website.
➡️ Total Number of Post ⬅️
- Total Number Of Posts:- 02
➡️ Educational Qualifications ⬅️
|Assistant Research Officer (ARO)||Master’s Degree In Microbiology, Biotechnology/ Epidemiology, Or Relevant
Discipline In Life Sciences From A Recognized University With 4 Years/5 Years Of Bachelor’s Degree. Candidates Having
Post-Graduate Degree In Basic Sciences With 3 Years Of Bachelor’s Degree Should Have NET/GATE Qualifications And
Two Years Of Research Experience.
|Data Entry Operator||Graduate Degree In Any Discipline And Certificate/ Diploma Course In Computer/Information Technology.|
➡️ How To Apply ⬅️
- Mode of Apply This Vacancy:- Through Offline.
- Job Location:- Haryana.
- Check the Eligibility from the official notification
- Click on the download application form link below.
- Fill out the application form.
- On the date of walk-in-interview requisite degrees/certificates should be in hand. A photocopy of all the certificates should be submitted to the Interview board
➡️ Salary Details ⬅️
- Salary For This Vacancy:- Post Wise
- For More Salary details please go to the official notification.
➡️ Selection Process ⬅️
- The selection in this Recruitment will be done in the following stages:-
- Document Verification
- Medical Exam.
- For the Complete Selection Process please go to the official notification.
➡️ Important Link ⬅️
👉Click Here To Join Our Telegram Channel
👉Click Here To Join our WhatsApp Group
👉Click Here To Download Application Form
👉Click Here To Download the Notification
👉Click Here To Join Our Facebook Group
👉Click Here To Visit the Official Website
👉Click Here To Join Our Telegram Channel
➡️ Documents Required ⬅️
- Aadhar Card.
- Date of Birth Certificate (If Available).
- Educational qualifications Certificate.
- Residence Certificate.
- Caste certificate (Exclude General Category).
- One Passport Size Photograph.
- For Complete Information Read Notification.
ICAR-NRCE Hisar Vacancy 2023: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. How to apply for ICAR-NRCE Hisar Vacancy 2023?
Ans. Apply offline from the Walk-In-Interview.
Important Note About This Recruitment
- The purpose of our website is to provide you with only job-related information like a new job and admit card. Have to provide exam date etc. No mobile messages or calls of any kind are received from our side. Therefore, the website will not be responsible for any fraud, make sure to check the recruitment at your level before applying. Although all the information is thoroughly checked from our side, if still, any error remains then you can inform us through email, all of you are requested to go through the official information thoroughly before filling the form. Read it, so that you do not suffer any financial and mental loss.