IPFT Gurugram Recruitment 2022: Institute of Pesticide Formulation Technology Gurugram Haryana has invited the recruitment for various posts. Interested Candidates can apply directly by sending their application form through the speed post. All details related to IPFT Gurugram Recruitment 2022 recruitment are given below in this post and are also available on the official website of the employer.
For IPFT Gurugram Job 2022, IPFT Gurugram Online Form 2022, IPFT Gurugram Vacancy 2022 Haryana Latest Job 2022, and SSC Job 2022 please Visit HaryanaAlert.In Regularly. All the details related to IPFT Gurugram Recruitment 2022 like Notification, Eligibility, Qualification, Age Limit, Results, Previous Papers, Apply Online, How to Apply, Exam Date, Answer Key, Syllabus, and Admit CardImportant Dates, Application Fees, Salary, etc are given below.
|Vacancy Organization||Institute of Pesticide Formulation Technology|
|Name of Post||various posts|
|Total Number of Posts||07|
|Pay Scale||various posts wise|
|Last Date to Apply||September 18, 2022|
|Mode of Apply||Offline|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
Institute of Pesticide Formulation Technology (Gurugram Haryana)
IPFT Gurugram Vacancy 2022
IPFT Gurugram Recruitment 2022
➡️ Important Date ⬅️
- Application Form Starting Date:- August 19, 2022.
- Application Form Last Date:- September 18, 2022.
- Exam Date:- Update Soon
➡️ Application Fee ⬅️
- General/OBC/EWS Candidates:- Rs 500/-
- SC/ST/Female/ESM Candidates:- Rs 0/-
- Persons with Disabilities:- Rs 0/-
- Application Fees Payment Mode:- Demand Draft favour of “Institute of Pesticide Formulation Technology” payable at Gurugram
➡️ Age Limit ⬅️
- Minimum Age:- The minimum age of the candidate should be 18 years.
- Maximum Age:- The maximum age of the candidate should be Deputy Chief & Establishment post 35 years and All Other Posts 28 Years.
- Age Relaxation:- For SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rules. For Complete information please visit the official Website.
➡️ Total Number of Post ⬅️
- Total Number Of Posts:- 07
➡️ Educational Qualifications ⬅️
- Deputy Chief (Bio-Science):- M.Sc in Agriculture / Entomology / Plant Pathology with 7 years experience.
- Establishment Officer:- Post Graduate with 5 years of experience.
- Accountantcum-Cashier:- Graduate with 5 years experience.
- Scientist (OPCW):- B.Sc with 65 % marks & minimum of 2 years experience.
- Scientist (Analytical):- B.Sc. with 65 % marks & minimum of 2 years experience.
- Field Experimental Attendant:- 10th pass with higher grade course in agriculture for 2 years.
- Field Experimental Attendant:- 10th Pass experience of liaison work/outdoor duties.
➡️ How To Apply ⬅️
- Mode of Apply This Vacancy:- Through Online.
- Job Location:- Haryana.
- Check the Eligibility from the official notification
- Download the Application Form below the given link.
- Duly fill up the application form and attach the required self-attested documents.
- Write on the envelope containing the application form “Application For the post of …….“
- Send the application form to the address “The Director Institute of Pesticides Technology Formulation (IPFT) (An Autonomous Institution under Deptt. of Chemicals & Petrochemicals) Sector – 20, Udyog Vihar, Opp. Ambience Mall, NH – 8 Gurugram – 122 016 (Haryana)”
➡️ Salary Details ⬅️
- Salary For This Vacancy:- Post Wise.
- For More Salary details please go to the official notification.
➡️ Selection Process ⬅️
- The selection in this Recruitment will be done in the following stages:-
- Written Exam.
- Document Verification
- Medical Exam.
- For the Complete Selection Process please go to the official notification.
➡️ Important Link ⬅️
👉Click Here To Join Our Telegram Channel
👉Click Here To Join our WhatsApp Group
👉Click Here To Download Application Form
👉Click Here To Download Notification
👉Click Here To Join Our Facebook Group
👉Click Here To Visit the Official Website
👉Click Here To Join Our Telegram Channel
➡️ Documents Required ⬅️
- Aadhar Card.
- Date of Birth Certificate (If Available).
- Educational qualifications Certificate.
- Residence Certificate.
- Caste certificate (Exclude General Category).
- One Passport Size Photographs.
- For Complete Information Read Notification.
IPFT Gurugram Recruitment 2022: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. How to apply for IPFT Gurugram Recruitment 2022?
Ans. Apply offline from the speed post
Q. What is the last date to apply for IPFT Gurugram Recruitment 2022?
Ans. September 18, 2022
Important Note About This Recruitment
- The purpose of our website is to provide you with only job-related information like a new job and admit card. Have to provide exam date etc. No mobile messages or calls of any kind are received from our side. Therefore, the website will not be responsible for any fraud, make sure to check the recruitment at your level before applying. Although all the information is thoroughly checked from our side, if still, any error remains then you can inform us through email, all of you are requested to go through the official information thoroughly before filling the form. Read it, so that you do not suffer any financial and mental loss.