IRCTC Apprentice Recruitment 2022: Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation Ltd has invited recruitment for Apprentice posts. Candidates can apply for This Recruitment directly by submitting their application form through the official website. All details related to IRCTC Apprentice Recruitment 2022 recruitment are given below in this post and are also available on the official website of the employer.
For IRCTC Apprentice Job 2022, IRCTC Apprentice Online Form 2022, IRCTC Apprentice Vacancy 2022 Haryana Latest Job 2022, and SSC Job 2022 please Visit HaryanaAlert.In Regularly. All the details related to IRCTC Apprentice Recruitment 2022 like Notification, Eligibility, Qualification, Age Limit, Results, Previous Papers, Apply Online, How to Apply, Exam Date, Answer Key, Syllabus, and Admit CardImportant Dates, Application Fees, Salary, etc are given below.
|Vacancy Organization||Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation Ltd|
|Name of Post||Apprentice Post|
|Total Number of Posts||80|
|Pay Scale||As IRCTC Norms|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply||October 25, 2022|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation Ltd
IRCTC Apprentice Vacancy 2022
IRCTC Apprentice Recruitment 2022
➡️ Important Date ⬅️
- Application Form Starting Date:- October 07, 2022.
- Application Form Last Date:- October 25, 2022.
- Exam Date:- Update Soon
➡️ Application Fee ⬅️
- General/OBC/EWS Candidates:- Rs 0/-
- SC/ST/Female Candidates:- Rs 0/-
- Persons with Disabilities:- Rs 0/-
- Application Fees Payment Mode:- Online
➡️ Age Limit ⬅️
- Minimum Age:- The minimum age of the candidate should be 15 years.
- Maximum Age:- The maximum age of the candidate should be 25 years.
- Age Relaxation:- Age Relaxation as per Government Rules. For Complete information About Age Relaxation please visit the official Website.
➡️ Total Number of Post ⬅️
- Total Number Of Posts:- 80
➡️ Educational Qualifications ⬅️
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA):- 10th Pass with 50% Marks and ITI Certificate in COPA Trade.
➡️ Latest Govt Jobs ⬅️
➡️ How To Apply ⬅️
- Mode of Apply This Vacancy:- Through Online.
- Job Location:- New Delhi.
- Check the Eligibility from the official notification
- Click on the Apply Online Link given below
- Fill out the application form
- Upload the required documents
- Print the Application Form
➡️ Salary Details ⬅️
- Salary For This Vacancy:- As IRCTC Norms.
- For More Salary details please go to the official notification.
➡️ Selection Process ⬅️
- The selection for this Vacancy will be done in the following stages:-
- Merit List.
- Document Verification
- Medical Exam.
- For the Complete Selection Process please go to the official notification.
➡️ Important Link ⬅️
👉Click Here To Join Our Telegram Channel
👉Click Here To Join our WhatsApp Group
👉Click Here To Apply Online
👉Click Here To Download the Notification
👉Click Here To Join Our Facebook Group
👉Click Here To Visit the Official Website
👉Click Here To Join Our Telegram Channel
➡️ Documents Required ⬅️
- Aadhar Card.
- Date of Birth Certificate (If Available).
- Educational qualifications Certificate.
- Residence Certificate.
- Caste certificate (Exclude General Category).
- One Passport Size Photograph.
- For Complete Information Read Notification.
IRCTC Apprentice Recruitment 2022: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. How to apply for IRCTC Apprentice Recruitment 2022?
Ans. Apply online from the website www.irctc.com
Q. What is the last date to apply for IRCTC Apprentice Recruitment 2022?
Ans. October 25, 2022
Important Note About This Recruitment
- The purpose of our website is to provide you with only job-related information like a new job and admit card. Have to provide exam date etc. No mobile messages or calls of any kind are received from our side. Therefore, the website will not be responsible for any fraud, make sure to check the recruitment at your level before applying. Although all the information is thoroughly checked from our side, if still, any error remains then you can inform us through email, all of you are requested to go through the official information thoroughly before filling the form. Read it, so that you do not suffer any financial and mental loss.