NDMA Recruitment 2022: National Disaster Management Authority (NDMA) has invited the recruitment for various posts. Interested Candidates can apply directly by sending their application form through the Speed Post. All details related to NDMA Recruitment 2022 recruitment are given below in this post and are also available on the official website of the employer.
For NDMA Job 2022, NDMA Online Form 2022, NDMA Vacancy 2022 Haryana Latest Job 2022, and SSC Job 2022 please Visit HaryanaAlert.In Regularly. All the details related to NDMA Recruitment 2022 like Notification, Eligibility, Qualification, Age Limit, Results, Previous Papers, Apply Online, How to Apply, Exam Date, Answer Key, Syllabus, and Admit CardImportant Dates, Application Fees, Salary, etc are given below.
NDMA Recruitment 2022: NDMA Apply Offline,10 Post
|Vacancy Organization||National Disaster Management Authority (NDMA)|
|Name of Post||Various Posts|
|Total Number of Posts||10|
|Pay Scale||Various Posts Wise|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply||September 30, 2022|
|Mode of Apply||Offline|
|Category||New Delhi Jobs|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
National Disaster Management Authority (NDMA)
NDMA Vacancy 2022
NDMA Recruitment 2022
➡️ Important Date ⬅️
- Application Form Starting Date:- August 30, 2022.
- Application Form Last Date:- September 30, 2022.
- Exam Date:- Update Soon
➡️ Application Fee ⬅️
- General/OBC/EWS Candidates:- Rs 0/-
- SC/ST/Female Candidates:- Rs 0/-
- Persons with Disabilities:- Rs 0/-
- Application Fees Payment Mode:- Online
➡️ Age Limit ⬅️
- Minimum Age:- The minimum age of the candidate should be 18 years.
- Maximum Age:- The Maximum Age of the Candidate should not be more than 40-64 Years (Post Wise).
- Age Relaxation:- For Complete information please visit the official Website.
➡️ Total Number of Post ⬅️
- Total Number Of Posts:- 10
➡️ Educational Qualifications ⬅️
- Candidate should have done Post Graduate Degree in a related field.
➡️ How To Apply ⬅️
- Mode of Apply This Vacancy:- Through Offline.
- Job Location:- New Delhi.
- Check the Eligibility from the official notification
- Download the Application Form Link given below
- Fill out the application form
- Duly fill up the application form and attach the required self-attested documents.
- Send the application form to the address “Project Accountant/Administrative
Officer, National Cyclone Risk Mitigation Project (NCRMP), National Disaster Management Authority (NDMA), Govt. of India, NDMA Bhawan, A-1, Safdarjung Enclave, New Delhi – 110 029”
➡️ Salary Details ⬅️
- Salary For This Vacancy:- Rs. 75,000/- to Rs. 2,50,00/-.
- For More Salary details please go to the official notification.
➡️ Selection Process ⬅️
- The selection in this Recruitment will be done in the following stages:-
- Shortlisting of Applications
- Medical Exam.
- For the Complete Selection Process please go to the official notification.
➡️ Important Link ⬅️
➡️ Documents Required ⬅️
- Aadhar Card.
- Date of Birth Certificate (If Available).
- Educational qualifications Certificate.
- Residence Certificate.
- Caste certificate (Exclude General Category).
- One Passport Size Photograph.
- For Complete Information Read Notification.
NDMA Recruitment 2022: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. How to apply for NDMA Recruitment 2022?
Ans. Apply online from the website ndma.gov.in
Q. What is the last date to apply for NDMA Recruitment 2022?
Ans. September 30, 2022
Important Note About This Recruitment
- The purpose of our website is to provide you with only job-related information like a new job and admit card. Have to provide exam date etc. No mobile messages or calls of any kind are received from our side. Therefore, the website will not be responsible for any fraud, make sure to check the recruitment at your level before applying. Although all the information is thoroughly checked from our side, if still, any error remains then you can inform us through email, all of you are requested to go through the official information thoroughly before filling the form. Read it, so that you do not suffer any financial and mental loss.