Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2023: High Court of Punjab and Haryana has invited the recruitment for Stenographer posts Interested Candidates can apply directly by submitting their application form through the official website. All details related to Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2023 recruitment are given below in this post and are also available on the official website of the employer.
For Punjab and Haryana High Court Job 2023, Punjab and Haryana High Court Online Form 2023, Punjab and Haryana High Court Vacancy 2023 Haryana Latest Job 2023, and SSC Job 2023 please Visit HaryanaAlert.In Regularly. All the details related to Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2023 like Notification, Eligibility, Qualification, Age Limit, Results, Previous Papers, Apply Online, How to Apply, Exam Date, Answer Key, Syllabus, and Admit CardImportant Dates, Application Fees, Salary, etc are given below.
Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2023 , Notification Released; Apply Online
|Vacancy Organization||Punjab and Haryana High Court, Chandigarh|
|Name of Post||Stenographer Grade-III|
|Total Number of Posts||07|
|Pay Scale||As Per SSSC Norms.|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
Punjab and Haryana High Court
Punjab and Haryana High Court Vacancy 2023
Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2023
➡️ Important Date ⬅️
- Application Form Starting Date:- May 07, 2023.
- Application Form Last Date:- May 07, 2023.
- Exam Date:- Update Soon
➡️ Application Fee ⬅️
- All Candidates:- Rs 825/-
- Application Fees Payment Mode:- Online
➡️ Age Limit ⬅️
- Minimum Age:- The minimum age of the candidate should be 18 years.
- Maximum Age:- The maximum age of the candidate should be 37 years.
- Age Relaxation:- For SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rules. For Complete information please visit the official Website.
➡️ Total Number of Post ⬅️
- Total Posts:- 07 (Gen-7)
➡️ Educational Qualifications ⬅️
- Stenographer:- Graduate + Steno
➡️ How To Apply ⬅️
- Mode of Apply This Vacancy:- Through Online.
- Job Location:- Chandigarh
- Check the Eligibility from the official notification
- Click on the Apply Online Link given below
- Fill out the application form
- Upload the required documents
- Pay Application Fees
- Print the Application Form
➡️ Salary Details ⬅️
- Salary For This Vacancy:- As Per SSSC Norms.
- For More Salary details please go to the official notification.
➡️ Selection Process ⬅️
- The selection in this Recruitment will be done in the following stages:-
- Written Exam
- Stenography/ Skill Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Exam.
- For the Complete Selection Process please go to the official notification.
➡️ Important Link ⬅️
👉Click Here To Join Our Telegram Channel
👉Click Here To Join our WhatsApp Group
👉Click Here To Apply Online
👉Click Here To Download the Short Notification
👉Click Here To Download the Full Notification
👉Click Here To Join Our Facebook Group
👉Click Here To Visit the Official Website
👉Click Here To Join Our Telegram Channel
➡️ Documents Required ⬅️
- Aadhar Card.
- Date of Birth Certificate (If Available).
- Educational qualifications Certificate.
- Residence Certificate.
- Caste certificate (Exclude General Category).
- One Passport Size Photograph.
- For Complete Information Read Notification.
Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2023: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. How to apply for Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2023?
Ans. Apply online from the highcourtchd.gov.in
Q. What is the last date to apply for Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2023?
Ans. May 27, 2023
Important Note About This Recruitment
- The purpose of our website is to provide you with only job-related information like a new job and admit card. Have to provide exam date etc. No mobile messages or calls of any kind are received from our side. Therefore, the website will not be responsible for any fraud, make sure to check the recruitment at your level before applying. Although all the information is thoroughly checked from our side, if still, any error remains then you can inform us through email, all of you are requested to go through the official information thoroughly before filling the form. Read it, so that you do not suffer any financial and mental loss.