Rewari Court Recruitment 2023: District and Sessions Judge, Rewari District Courts has invited the recruitment for Peon/ Chowkidar, Process Server posts. Candidates can apply for This Recruitment directly by sending their application form through the Speed Post. All details related to Rewari Court Recruitment 2023 recruitment are given below in this post and are also available on the official website of the employer.
For Rewari Court Job 2023, Rewari Court Online Form 2023, Rewari Court Vacancy 2023 Haryana Latest Job 2023, and SSC Job 2023 please Visit HaryanaAlert.In Regularly. All the details related to Rewari Court Recruitment 2023 like Notification, Eligibility, Qualification, Age Limit, Results, Previous Papers, Apply Online, How to Apply, Exam Date, Answer Key, Syllabus, and Admit CardImportant Dates, Application Fees, Salary, etc are given below.
|Vacancy Organization||District and Sessions Judge, Rewari|
|Name of Post||Peon/ Chowkidar, Process Server|
|Total Number of Posts||06|
|Pay Scale||Varies Post Wise|
|Job Location||Rewari Haryana|
|Last Date to Apply||February 10, 2023|
|Mode of Apply||Offline|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
District and Sessions Judge, Rewari
Rewari Court Vacancy 2023
➡️ Important Date ⬅️
- Application Form Starting Date:- January 27, 2023.
- Application Form Last Date:- February 10, 2023.
➡️ Application Fee ⬅️
- General/OBC/EWS Candidates:- Rs 0/-
- SC/ST/Female Candidates:- Rs 0/-
- Persons with Disabilities:- Rs 0/-
- Application Fees Payment Mode:- __
➡️ Age Limit ⬅️
- Minimum Age:- The minimum age of the candidate should be 18 years.
- Maximum Age:- The maximum age of the candidate should be 42 years.
- Age Relaxation:- Age Relaxation as per Government Rules. For Complete information About Age Relaxation please visit the official Website.
➡️ Total Number of Post ⬅️
- Total Number Of Posts:- 06
|Name Of Post||Number Of Posts|
|Process Server||1 (Gen-1)|
|Peon/ Chowkidar||5 (Gen-3, BC-1, SC-1)|
➡️ Educational Qualifications ⬅️
|Name Of Post||Qualification|
|Process Server||Class 10th Passed with Knowledge Hindi or Punjabi.|
|Peon/ Chowkidar||Class 8th Passed with Knowledge Hindi or Punjabi|
➡️ Latest Govt Jobs ⬅️
➡️ Interview Date ⬅️
➡️ How To Apply ⬅️
- Mode of Apply This Vacancy:- Through Offline.
- Job Location:- Haryana.
- Check the Eligibility from the official notification
- Download the Application Form below the given link.
- Duly fill up the application form and attach the required self-attested documents.
- Write on the envelope containing the application form “Application For the post of …….“
- Send the application form to the address “District & Sessions Judge, Judicial Court Complex, Rewari, Haryana- 123401”
➡️ Salary Details ⬅️
- Salary For This Vacancy:- Varies Post Wise
- For More Salary details please go to the official notification.
➡️ Selection Process ⬅️
- The selection for this Vacancy will be done in the following stages:-
- Document Verification
- Medical Exam.
- For the Complete Selection Process please go to the official notification.
➡️ Important Link ⬅️
➡️ Documents Required ⬅️
- Aadhar Card.
- Date of Birth Certificate (If Available).
- Educational qualifications Certificate.
- Residence Certificate.
- Caste certificate (Exclude General Category).
- One Passport Size Photograph.
- For Complete Information Read Notification.
Rewari Court Recruitment 2023: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. How to apply for Rewari Court Recruitment 2023?
Ans. Apply offline from the Speed Post.
Q. What is the last date to apply for Rewari Court Recruitment 2023?
Ans. February 10, 2023.
Important Note About This Recruitment
- The purpose of our website is to provide you with only job-related information like a new job and admit card. Have to provide exam date etc. No mobile messages or calls of any kind are received from our side. Therefore, the website will not be responsible for any fraud, make sure to check the recruitment at your level before applying. Although all the information is thoroughly checked from our side, if still, any error remains then you can inform us through email, all of you are requested to go through the official information thoroughly before filling out the form. Read it, so that you do not suffer any financial and mental loss.