UKPSC Forest Guard Recruitment 2022: Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) has invited recruitment for Forest Guard posts. Candidates can apply for This Recruitment directly by submitting their application form through the official website. All details related to UKPSC Forest Guard Recruitment 2022 recruitment are given below in this post and are also available on the official website of the employer.
For UKPSC Forest Guard Job 2022, UKPSC Forest Guard Online Form 2022, UKPSC Forest Guard Vacancy 2022 Haryana Latest Job 2022, and SSC Job 2022 please Visit HaryanaAlert.In Regularly. All the details related to UKPSC Forest Guard Recruitment 2022 like Notification, Eligibility, Qualification, Age Limit, Results, Previous Papers, Apply Online, How to Apply, Exam Date, Answer Key, Syllabus, and Admit CardImportant Dates, Application Fees, Salary, etc are given below.
|Vacancy Organization||Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC)|
|Name of Post||Forest Guard|
|Advt No.||A-2/ E-5/DR/ FG/ 2022-23|
|Total Number of Posts||894|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 21700- 69100/- (Level-3)|
|Last Date to Apply||November 11, 2022|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Category||UKPSC Govt Jobs|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC)
UKPSC Forest Guard Vacancy 2022
UKPSC Forest Guard Recruitment 2022
➡️ Important Date ⬅️
- Application Form Starting Date:- October 21, 2022.
- Application Form Last Date:- November 11, 2022.
- Exam Date:- Update Soon
➡️ Application Fee ⬅️
- General/OBC/EWS Candidates:- Rs 0/-
- SC/ST/Female Candidates:- Rs 0/-
- Persons with Disabilities:- Rs 0/-
- Application Fees Payment Mode:- Online
➡️ Age Limit ⬅️
- Minimum Age:- The minimum age of the candidate should be 18 years.
- Maximum Age:- The maximum age of the candidate should be 28 years.
- Age Relaxation:- Age Relaxation as per Government Rules. For Complete information About Age Relaxation please visit the official Website.
➡️ Total Number of Post ⬅️
- Total Number Of Posts:- 894
➡️ Educational Qualifications ⬅️
- Forest Guard:- 12th Pass
➡️ Latest Govt Jobs ⬅️
➡️Physical Standards and Efficiency Test ⬅️
|Male||163 cm||5 cm Expansion||25 Km Race in 4 Hours|
|Female||150 cm||NA||14 Km Race in 4 Hours|
➡️ How To Apply ⬅️
- Mode of Apply This Vacancy:- Through Online.
- Job Location:- Uttarkhand.
- Check the Eligibility from the official notification
- Click on the Apply Online Link given below
- Fill out the application form
- Upload the required documents
- Print the Application Form
➡️ Salary Details ⬅️
- Salary For This Vacancy:- Rs. 21700- 69100/- (Level-3).
- For More Salary details please go to the official notification.
➡️ Selection Process ⬅️
- The selection for this Vacancy will be done in the following stages:-
- Written Exam.
- Physical Measurement and Efficiency Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Exam.
- For the Complete Selection Process please go to the official notification.
➡️ Important Link ⬅️
➡️ Documents Required ⬅️
- Aadhar Card.
- Date of Birth Certificate (If Available).
- Educational qualifications Certificate.
- Residence Certificate.
- Caste certificate (Exclude General Category).
- One Passport Size Photograph.
- For Complete Information Read Notification.
UKPSC Forest Guard Recruitment 2022: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. How to apply for UKPSC Forest Guard Recruitment 2022?
Ans. Apply online from the website psc.uk.gov.in
Q. What is the last date to apply for UKPSC Forest Guard Recruitment 2022?
Ans. November 11, 2022
Important Note About This Recruitment
- The purpose of our website is to provide you with only job-related information like a new job and admit card. Have to provide exam date etc. No mobile messages or calls of any kind are received from our side. Therefore, the website will not be responsible for any fraud, make sure to check the recruitment at your level before applying. Although all the information is thoroughly checked from our side, if still, any error remains then you can inform us through email, all of you are requested to go through the official information thoroughly before filling out the form. Read it, so that you do not suffer any financial and mental loss.