Yamunanagar Court Recruitment 2023: District and Session Judge, Yamunanagar District Court has invited the recruitment for various posts. Candidates can apply for This Recruitment directly by submitting their application form through the official website. All details related to Yamunanagar Court Recruitment 2023 recruitment are given below in this post and are also available on the official website of the employer.
For Yamunanagar Court Job 2023, Yamunanagar Court Online Form 2023, Yamunanagar Court Vacancy 2023 Haryana Latest Job 2023, and SSC Job 2023 please Visit HaryanaAlert.In Regularly. All the details related to Yamunanagar Court Recruitment 2023 like Notification, Eligibility, Qualification, Age Limit, Results, Previous Papers, Apply Online, How to Apply, Exam Date, Answer Key, Syllabus, and Admit CardImportant Dates, Application Fees, Salary, etc are given below.
|Vacancy Organization||District and Session Judge, Yamunanagar|
|Name of Post||Process Server, Peon Post|
|Total Number of Posts||09|
|Last Date to Apply||October 06, 2023|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
District and Session Judge, Yamunanagar
Yamunanagar Court Vacancy 2023
Yamunanagar Court Recruitment 2023
➡️ Important Date ⬅️
- Application Form Starting Date:- September 22, 2023.
- Application Form Last Date:- October 06, 2023.
- Exam Date:- Update Soon
➡️ Application Fee ⬅️
- General/OBC/EWS Candidates:- Rs 0/-
- SC/ST/Female Candidates:- Rs 0/-
- Persons with Disabilities:- Rs 0/-
- Application Fees Payment Mode:- –
➡️ Age Limit ⬅️
- Minimum Age:- The minimum age of the candidate should be 18 years.
- Maximum Age:- The maximum age of the candidate should be 42 years.
- Age Relaxation:- Age Relaxation as per Government Rules. For Complete information About Age Relaxation please visit the official Website.
➡️ Total Number of Post ⬅️
- Total Number Of Posts:- 09
|Vacancy Name||Total Post|
➡️ Educational Qualifications ⬅️
|Vacancy Name||Eligibility Details|
|Process Server||10th pass from recognized board.|
|Peon||8th pass from recognized board.|
➡️ Latest Govt Jobs ⬅️
➡️ How To Apply ⬅️
- Mode of Apply This Vacancy:- Through Offline.
- Job Location:- Haryana.
- Check the Eligibility from the official notification
- Download the Application Form from the below-given link.
- Duly fill up the application form and attach the required self-attested documents.
- Write on the envelope containing the application form “Application For the post of …….“
- Send the application form to the address “The District & Sessions Judge, Yamuna Nagar.“
➡️ Salary Details ⬅️
- Salary For This Vacancy:- Post-Wise.
- For More Salary details please go to the official notification.
➡️ Interview Dates ⬅️
➡️ Selection Process ⬅️
- The selection for this Vacancy will be done in the following stages:-
- Document Verification
- Medical Exam.
- For the Complete Selection Process please go to the official notification.
➡️ Important Link ⬅️
➡️ Documents Required ⬅️
- Aadhar Card.
- Date of Birth Certificate (If Available).
- Educational qualifications Certificate.
- Residence Certificate.
- Caste certificate (Exclude General Category).
- One Passport Size Photograph.
- For Complete Information Read Notification.
Yamunanagar Court Recruitment 2023: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. How to apply for Yamunanagar Court Recruitment 2023?
Ans. Apply offline from the Speed Post
Q. What is the last date to apply for Yamunanagar Court Recruitment 2023?
Ans. October 06, 2023
Important Note About This Recruitment
- The purpose of our website is to provide you with only job-related information like a new job and admit card. Have to provide exam date etc. No mobile messages or calls of any kind are received from our side. Therefore, the website will not be responsible for any fraud, make sure to check the recruitment at your level before applying. Although all the information is thoroughly checked from our side, if still, any error remains then you can inform us through email, all of you are requested to go through the official information thoroughly before filling out the form. Read it, so that you do not suffer any financial and mental loss.