Yantra India Limited (YIL) Apprentice Recruitment 2023: Yantra India Limited (YIL) has invited recruitment for Apprentice posts. Candidates can apply for This Recruitment directly by submitting their application form through the official website. All details related to Yantra India Limited (YIL) Apprentice Recruitment 2023 recruitment are given below in this post and are also available on the official website of the employer.
For HaryanaYantra India Limited (YIL) Apprentice Job 2023, Yantra India Limited (YIL) Apprentice Online Form 2023, Yantra India Limited (YIL) Apprentice Vacancy 2023 Haryana Latest Job 2023, and SSC Job 2023 please Visit HaryanaAlert.In Regularly. All the details related to Yantra India Limited (YIL) Apprentice Recruitment 2023 like Notification, Eligibility, Qualification, Age Limit, Results, Previous Papers, Apply Online, How to Apply, Exam Date, Answer Key, Syllabus, and Admit CardImportant Dates, Application Fees, Salary, etc are given below.
|Vacancy Organization||Yantra India Limited (YIL)|
|Name of Post||Apprentices|
|Total Number of Posts||5458|
|Pay Scale||As per Apprenticeship Rules|
|Job Location||All India|
|Last Date to Apply||April 14, 2023|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
Yantra India Limited (YIL)
Yantra India Limited (YIL) Apprentice Vacancy 2023
Yantra India Limited (YIL) Apprentice Recruitment 2023
➡️ Important Date ⬅️
- Application Form Starting Date:- March 01, 2023.
- Application Form Last Date:- April 14, 2023. (Extend)
- Exam Date:- Update Soon
➡️ Application Fee ⬅️
- General/OBC/EWS Candidates:- Rs 200/-
- SC/ST/Female Candidates:- Rs 100/-
- Persons with Disabilities:- Rs 100/-
- Application Fees Payment Mode:- Online
➡️ Age Limit ⬅️
- Minimum Age:- The minimum age of the candidate should be 15 years.
- Maximum Age:- The maximum age of the candidate should be 24 years.
- Age Relaxation:- Age Relaxation as per Government Rules. For Complete information About Age Relaxation please visit the official Website.
➡️ Total Number of Posts ⬅️
- Total Number Of Posts:- 5458
➡️ Educational Qualifications ⬅️
|Non-ITI Apprentice||10th Pass|
|Ex-ITI Apprentice||ITI Pass|
➡️ Latest Govt Jobs ⬅️
➡️ How To Apply ⬅️
- Mode of Apply This Vacancy:- Through Online.
- Job Location:- All India.
- Check the Eligibility from the official notification
- Click on the Apply Online Link given below
- Fill out the application form
- Upload the required documents
- Pay Application Fees
- Print the Application Form
➡️ Salary Details ⬅️
- Salary For This Vacancy:- As per Apprenticeship Rules
- For More Salary details please go to the official notification.
➡️ Selection Process ⬅️
- The selection for this Vacancy will be done in the following stages:-
- Shortlisting of Candidates on the basis of 10th Class/ ITI Marks
- Document Verification
- Medical Exam.
- For the Complete Selection Process please go to the official notification.
➡️ Important Link ⬅️
➡️ Documents Required ⬅️
- Aadhar Card.
- Date of Birth Certificate (If Available).
- Educational qualifications Certificate.
- Residence Certificate.
- Caste certificate (Exclude General Category).
- One Passport Size Photograph.
- For Complete Information Read Notification.
Yantra India Limited (YIL) Apprentice Recruitment 2023: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. How to apply for Yantra India Limited (YIL) Apprentice Recruitment 2023?
Ans. Apply online from the website yantraindia.co.in
Q. What is the last date to apply for Yantra India Limited (YIL) Apprentice Recruitment 2023?
Ans. March 10, 2023
Important Note About This Recruitment
- The purpose of our website is to provide you with only job-related information like a new job and admit card. Have to provide exam date etc. No mobile messages or calls of any kind are received from our side. Therefore, the website will not be responsible for any fraud, make sure to check the recruitment at your level before applying. Although all the information is thoroughly checked from our side, if still, any error remains then you can inform us through email, all of you are requested to go through the official information thoroughly before filling out the form. Read it, so that you do not suffer any financial and mental loss.